No matter what database platform you’re running, dbaDIRECT is your answer for 24×7 monitoring and expert skill, at a lower cost than what’s possible with internal administration. We offer each of our core remote management services for all major database platforms, including Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, SQLServer, and IBM DB2. Our team of DBAs is here ’round the clock for your database needs, capable of servicing any size organization at any time of the day. Period.
dbaDIRECT’s database support services you can take advantage of are:
- Database Installations—we’ll help you plan and implement a SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, or Sybase database installation, optimally configured for your organization’s unique needs
- Database Upgrades—learn how our Process Advantage makes updating your SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, or Sybase databases a safe and effective procedure
- Oracle Upgrades—learn how we can make your transition to Oracle 11g an efficient process with minimal disruption
- Database Patching—we utilize documented processes to ensure that all tasks are executed in an orderly and predictable manner
- Data Analytics—our data analytics services will help you leverage business intelligence for a smarter, more effective organization
- Data Auditing—we’ll help you audit the actions of your database users to identify security and other critical issues
- Performance Analysis—learn how our directCHECK Performance Analysis process helps you evaluate the health of your database
- Database Optimization—learn how we’ll use targeted recommendations from directCHECK to fix, enhance, and improve the performance of your database
Read more about our DBA services below.
dbaDIRECT’s 24×7 Oracle Team has the advanced skills and resources required to service Oracle’s rich features for your business, no matter the version your company is using. Our DBAs are experienced with all Oracle technologies, including Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC), Recovery Manager (RMAN), Cluster Ready Services (CRS), Grid, Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), Data Guard, and we offer comprehensive Upgrade Services for all versions.
Learn More about Oracle Remote DBA Services
You can worry less knowing dbaDIRECT’s MySQL DBA teams are dedicated to administering MySQL Server databases. We are knowledgeable in all versions of MySQL and offer comprehensive MySQL services, including Upgrade Services, MySQL Cluster, Replication, Master-to-Master Replication, and Performance and Tuning.Learn More about MySQL Remote DBA Services
dbaDIRECT’s team of experts realizes the importance of maintaining high-performance Sybase databases that are capable of running mission critical applications. Our Sybase services apply to all versions and include, but are not limited to, Upgrade Services, Sybase Semantic Partitioning, Sybase ASE 15 Partitioning, Sybase DirectIO, and Sybase MDA Performance Tuning.Learn More about Sybase Remote DBA Services
Clients rely on dbaDIRECT to provide unparalleled DB2 operational excellence through 24×7 global coverage, including our 15-minute SLA. dbaDIRECT offers a single DB2 database administration solution, regardless of your version or platform (z/OS, Unix, or Linux). dbaDIRECT’s DB2 services include Upgrades, HADR (High Availability Disaster Recovery), DB2 Backup, DB2 Health Check, and DB2 Maintenance Scripts, among others.
Learn More about DB2 Remote DBA Services
dbaDIRECT is your single source for SQL Server expertise and DBA operations. Turn to us for all of your SQL Server DBA needs and let dbaDIRECT manage your database infrastructure. dbaDIRECT offers a wide variety of SQL Server services, including Failover Clustering, Database Mirroring, Database Partitioning, and SQL Server Auditing.
Learn More about SQL Server Remote DBA Services