System Administration Services
System Administration Services Overview
Any number of issues can cause a failure with your IT environment. Even worse, an operating system issue, especially one left unidentified, can turn into a major calamity, shutting down operations as you frantically attempt to troubleshoot and fix the problem. This not only takes away time from other tasks, but can put a strain on resources that otherwise would be taking steps forward for your business, not backward. Don’t fret though-dbaDIRECT provides several ways to remedy these problems, offering flexibility and scalability in two categories: Uninterrupted System Administration and ONdemand System Administration.
If you would like the highest level of protection and responsiveness in a cost-effective package, then you’ll find the Uninterrupted System Administration protection from dbaDIRECT to be just what you were looking for. Uninterrupted System Administration is a unique and flexible 24×7 remote IT system administration service that will ensure your server operating systems are continuously monitored and protected at all times. It will also save you money versus employing the staff and resources necessary to provide the same level of assurance on a daily or hourly basis.
- Uninterrupted System Administration
- Protection and Peak Performance of Your IT Environment
- Uninterrupted System Administration – What Your OS Always Wanted
- ONdemand System Administration
- ONdemand System Administration Makes Challenging System Administration Tasks Easy
No matter what operating system you’re running, dbaDIRECT is your answer for 24×7 monitoring and expert skill, at a lower cost than what’s possible with system administration. We offer uninterrupted and ONdemand system administration services for all major operating systems, including Linux, Red Hat, Ubuntu, Unix, Solaris, and Windows.
- Linux System Administration
- Red Hat System Administration
- Ubuntu System Administration
- Unix System Administration
- Solaris System Administration
- Windows System Administration